Type of service:
We are a group of Northamptonshire-based not-for-profit (charitable) organisations who provide a diverse range of professional services across the county; services that are tailored to meet the needs to support each individual’s emotional well-being, progression, development and recovery.
What does a Well-Being Navigator do?
Using motivational interviewing, the Well-Being Navigator will:
- Meet individuals in a public venue of their choosing
- Actively listen to what the individual wants to do, to make positive changes to improve their well-being
- Help the individual assess whether they are ready to make those changes
- Support the individual in planning a pathway for the changes
- Motivate the individual to make the changes that they have identified
- Give information of appropriate support agencies that the individual may wish to use
- Referral By General Practitioner (GP)
- Referral From A Caring Agency
- Self Referral
Last updated on: