Type of service:
87 Barrenger Road,
What is DPPI?
Disability, Pregnancy & Parenthood international (DPPi) is a small UK based registered charity, controlled by disabled parents, which promotes better awareness and support for disabled people during pregnancy and as parents.
Who is DPPI for?
- disabled people who are already parents and those who wish to become parents
- health and social work professionals
- other individuals and organizations concerned with disability and/or pregnancy and parenting.
What services does DPPI provide?
- DPPI publishes a quarterly international journal dedicated to disabled parenting not only in the UK but in the wider international community.
- DPPI runs a UK Information Service where enquirers can find information and resources relevant to disabled people as parents.
- DPPI is involved in the training of health and social work professionals.
- DPPI is involved in several other projects.
Visit the website for more information.
Last updated on: