Type of service:
Old Bracknell Lane West,
Unit 8 Bracknell Beeches,
The vision of the British Dyslexia Association is a dyslexia friendly society enabling all dyslexic people to reach their potential.
- campaign and lobby for long lasting and sustainable change for the benefit of dyslexic people
- provide impartial and objective advice and support to dyslexic people and those with whom they come into contact
- set the standards for and accredit dyslexia knowledge and professional expertise
- deliver innovative solutions which break new ground in the field of dyslexia
- disseminate and share best practice regionally, nationally and internationally
- promote research.
Visit the website for more information
Last updated on: