Type of service:
270 Sandycombe Road,
St Luke's House,
React - Rapid Effective Assistance for Children with Potentially Terminal illness is a dynamic charity working to improve the quality of life for children with life-limiting illnesses living in financially disadvantaged households throughout the UK.
Here for 'basic essential needs', such as:
- Specialist or Medical Equipment (unavailable through your Health Authority)
- Educational Equipment (to aid your child's development when at home or in hospital)
- Domestic Equipment (household items which contribute to your child's comfort or quality of life)
- Hospital Expenses (travel, food or related costs)
In addition we can offer React Holidays and assist with funeral and memorial expenses. We can consider most requests - however if you would like to check whether or not a specific item fits our criteria, phone us and we will be happy to advise you.
Each application must be sponsored (endorsed) by a qualified medical or healthcare professional. This may be a doctor, nurse, occupational therapist, physiotherapist, GP, social worker etc. If in doubt call us for advice.
- Referral By General Practitioner (GP)
- Referral By Health Professional
- Referral By Social Worker
Last updated on: