Type of service:
52 Billing Road,
Brafield On The Green,
Supporting offenders and ex-offenders to secure a tenancy, move back into the community and stop re-offending.
Men and women 18-years-old and over
- Promoting independent living
- Reducing re-offending
- Offenders and ex-offenders are supported with the practical and emotional skills needed to live independently and maintain a successful tenancy.
The holistic, wrap-around service provides:
- assistance with budgeting, including accessing benefits
- support to improve self-esteem
- support with family relationships.
Individual support plans are drawn up in agreement with the service user. Catch 22 staff may facilitate or attend appointments with the service user, with the ultimate aim of empowering them to manage their own day-to-day lives.
18 years - 99 years
- Referral From Cri
- Referral From Mappa
- Referral From Probation
Last updated on: