Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Milton Keynes College,
Milton Keynes College is proud to be an accessible institution open to all learners 14 years and up regardless of their background. We offer a wide range of courses to suit everyone with high-quality teaching and state-of-the-art facilities in a supportive, fun environment.
The curriculum comprises a broad range of qualifications - 16 to 18-year-olds studying A-Levels, vocational courses and apprenticeships, as well as courses for 14 to 16 year olds. there are Skills for Life qualifications and employability programmes providing for another 3,000 students in local community learning centres.
Support is available to students with medical, sensory and physical conditions, and those with learning
difficulties and disabilities. We are happy to discuss any student’s needs so that we can look to provide the
additional support that is required.
We also can help students with literacy, numeracy and language needs. Support offered is: • Flexible to fit in with students timetable and other commitments • Available in a choice of locations at any time during term
• Offer an initial and specialist assessment interview to discuss support and access needs
• Provide special equipment, aids and information technology
• Request special examination concessions and arrange support where appropriate
• Help with organisational study skills
• Arrange flexible in-class study and out of class support
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 684131
14 years - 25 years
Last updated on: