Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Bracken Leas Primary School,
Bracken Leas is a two form entry primary school with fourteen classes all named after animal homes. The school is well resourced with all the facilities you would expect of a modern school of this size. We are lucky to have a well-stocked library with a wide selection of fiction and non-fiction books for the children in the school to access.
The school boasts a purpose built Food Technology Room with an induction hob to allow children to safely prepare and cook food. We are well equipped with two computer suites as well as iPads, an eco-area, outdoor classroom and extensive grounds.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
4 years - 11 years
SENCO: Mrs Jan Lay
Last updated on: