Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Ashby Fields Primary School,
Ashby Fields Primary School is a values based school and our values are central to everything we aim to achieve. Our goal is to educate, inspire and enrich our future generations by:
- Creating an enthusiastic, happy and friendly working environment.
- Valuing and nurturing each individual child.
- Encouraging children to be creative, confident, courageous and ambitious learners.
- Promoting and celebrating personal success for all.
- Fostering collaboration and positive relationships between school, home and community.
- Developing a sense of self and respect for others, the community and wider world.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
4 years - 11 years
SENCO: Miss Redden
Last updated on: