Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Croyland Primary School,
Our school is a large primary, set in spacious grounds close to Wellingborough Town Centre. We share our school site with Croyland Nursery and work in partnership to ensure an effective transition for children entering Foundation Stage from the Nursery setting. Visitors to our school comment positively on our size and space, our facilities and the stimulating environment. They describe our atmosphere as respectful and nurturing.
Resourced Provision providing education, support and facilities for 10 children. The provision caters for children with complex speech, language and communication needs.
SEN Unit Provision "Nurture Unit" providing education, support and facilities for 12 children in Key Stage 1. The provision caters for pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs. Children are allocated a place through a referral to the SEMH panel.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
4 years - 11 years
SENCO: Mrs Karen Jeffs
- Social, Emotional And Mental Health Needs
- Speech, Language And Communication Difficulties
Last updated on: