Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Simon De Senlis Primary School,
Simon de Senlis is a forward-thinking primary school in East Hunsbury, Northampton with around 400 pupils on roll and I am very proud to be Headteacher of such a warm and vibrant school community.
Staff work hard at our school to ensure that children are challenged and supported to achieve highly and we are fortunate to benefit from a highly supportive parent community. Children's behaviour is good and they enjoy learning at our school!
This school has a SEN Unit providing education, support and facilities for 14 children with statements/EHC plans. The provision caters for pupils with severe and complex learning difficulties, including speech and language needs.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
4 years - 11 years
SENCO: Joanne Fennelly
Last updated on: