Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Redwell Primary School is a high attaining school and is situated on the northern edge of Wellingborough. It has an amazing site with three large playgrounds and a fantastic sports field.
All teaching and learning follows the National Curriculum. We celebrate all successes and we are especially proud of our achievements in sports and music.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
4 years - 11 years
SENCO: Mrs Nikki Hancock
Last updated on: