Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Wootton Hope Drive,
Preston Hedges Primary School,
At Preston Hedge’s Primary School we recognise the importance of working closely with parents, families and the local community in order to provide the best education for our pupils. We have a dedicated staff who aim to provide an education of excellent quality for all children, who believe the children are entitled to an education which is relevant and challenging.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
4 years - 11 years
SENCO: Mrs Vanessa Tear
Last updated on: