Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Abbey Church Of England Academy,
At the Abbey CE Academy we offer quality primary education to children aged 7-11 years. There are eight classes and the children are taught in single age groups.
Our school values everyone. We respect and encourage individuals to be confident, happy and caring. Together we are enthusiastic about learning, and aim to be the best.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
7 years - 11 years
SENCO: Mrs Emma Cadle
Last updated on: