Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
At Boughton Primary School it is our intention to provide a high quality of education for all our children:
- We promote a broad, interesting, creative and differentiated curriculum that will help pupils to develop lively, enquiring minds and to apply themselves to a wide variety of tasks and physical activities while gaining knowledge and skills relevant to both their current and adult lives.
- We provide a happy, motivating and challenging school environment in which each child can build on their strengths and show clear improvement through the love of learning, thus developing to their full potential.
- We promote self esteem, respect, consideration and tolerance towards others and value everyone for their contribution to school life.
- We establish a rich and rigorous environment within which all staff, governors, parents and our educational community can work together for the benefit of the children.
- We build on and extend community relationships and encourage citizenship amongst the children.
4 years - 11 years
SENCO: Paul Archer (Headteacher)
Last updated on: