Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Montsaye Academy is a vibrant and active school community where learning and achievement, in their widest sense, are viewed as the core purpose of our work. It is also a caring and supportive environment in which children can become adults, unafraid to make mistakes, flexible enough to overcome obstacles and ambitious enough to be extraordinary not average.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids
11 years - 18 years
SENCO: Mr Paul Martin
Last updated on: