Type of service:
Social Care Services
109 St James Road,The Doddridge Centre,Northampton,Northamptonshire,NN5 5LD
Delos Housing and Community Support Service is for adults with learning difficulties, who live in Northamptonshire, who rent or own their homes and who are not normally eligible for statutory funding.
Our support will help you with:
- Tenancy Support – We will support you in finding/keeping/maintaining your accommodation, e.g. preventing eviction, managing rent/HB, paying bills, furnishing, decorating, dealing with neighbourhood issues and correspondence.
- Benefits/budgeting/debt management - We will support you in managing your money, setting up/paying bills, claiming benefits and managing debts.
- Life Skills/Health & Well Being - We will support you to learn skills that increase your independence e.g. cooking, cleaning, hygiene, shopping.
- Community Connecting – We will support you with finding work, training and/or volunteering opportunities. Support with finding/attending social activities and meeting cultural/religious needs.
- Befriending – We will support you to be introduced to a volunteer Befriender who has similar interests
18 years - 99 years
Last updated on: