Type of service:
Social Care Services
3 Newton Close,Delos Community,Park Farm Industrial Estate,Wellingborough,Northamptonshire,NN8 6UW
Delos has a range of supported accommodation options for people with learning disabilities located in Wellingborough and Corby.
What tenants can expect:
- Increased social confidence and expanded social networks
- Support with person centred planning
- Future housing options generated and linked to partnership working
- Access to structured training and educational opportunities
- Maximisation of welfare entitlements
- Signposting for work and voluntary placements
- Peer support for building capacity, engagement and confidence
- For some a period of stability and associated security/safety/belonging
- For others, a short/medium term platform for move-on to self contained living
How does this work for you?
- You will be able to visit the scheme to meet other tenants and staff
- You will be able to tell us about yourself so that we can support you to develop a personal plan that describes your goals and ambitions
- You can work with a link worker who will get to know you well
- You can have a buddy/friend who can support you
- We can support you to get your full benefit entitlements
- You will be supported to be part of your community
- You will be supported to look for other housing options if/when you feel it is time to move on
Our supported accommodation bases are:
- Whitehills, based in Kingsthorpe, Northampton for five adults with learning disabilities.
- Winstanley Road, Wellingborough, 24 hour support, small scale shared housing for adults with learning disabilities.
- Lowry Close, Corby; three houses for nine people with learning disabilities.
18 years - 99 years
- Adults With Learning Disabilities
Last updated on: