Type of service:
Social Care Services
C2C Social Action,
C2C support any individual at any stage of the Criminal Justice System by inspiring and motivating them to take personal responsibility for their behaviour, in order to reduce re-offending.
This has a huge impact on their lives, their children, wider families & local communities creating a safer, stronger Northamptonshire.
We provide our service to people regardless of faith, or none, and regardless of their crimes, age, ethnic or cultural background, gender, sexuality or disability.
Our services are based in Northamptonshire and are accessible to young people, men and women at any stage in the criminal justice system.
14 years - 99 years
- Involvement With The Criminal Justice System
- Any Young People Aged 11-18
- Any Young Person Aged 13-24
- Any Young Person. Please Contact Provider To Confirm Age
- Charity Or Welfare Agency
- Self Referral
Last updated on: