Prince William School, Herne Road, Oundle, Peterborough PE8 4BS
Oversubscription criteria: September 2016 entry
Places will be allocated to pupils who have a statement of special educational needs/EHC Plan that names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care (looked after children) or previously in public care.
- To children who have an older brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of transfer.
- To students attending one of the feeder schools of Kings Cliffe Endowed, Thrapston, Trinity, Polebrook, Titchmarsh, Warmington, Oundle Primary, Glapthorn, Nassington and Easton Garfords Primary. (So named on 11/11/14.)
- To other children who live within the linked villages of Achurch, Aldwincle, Apethorpe, Armston, Ashton, Barnwell, Benefield, Blatherwycke, Bulwick, Clopton, Cotterstock, Collyweston, Deene, Deenethorpe, Denford, Denford Ash, Duddington, Easton-on-the-Hill, Fineshade, Fotheringhay, Glapthorn, Hemington, Islip, Kings Cliffe, Laxton, Lilford-cum-Wigthorpe, Lowick, Luddington, Lutton, Nassington, Oundle, Pilton, Polebrook, Southwick, Stoke Doyle, Sudborough, Tansor, Thorpe Waterville, Titchmarsh, Thrapston, Thurning, Wadenhoe, Wakerley, Warmington, Woodnewton and Yarwell.
- Children who live closer to the Prince William School than any other school.
- Other children.
If the admission number is exceeded within criterion (4) or (5) priority will be given to those who live furthest from the nearest alternative school. If the admission number is exceeded within any other criterion, priority will be given to those who live closest to the school. Distance will be measured on a ‘straight line’ basis, with distances measured using the NCC’s GIS system.