Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
Fermyn Woods Country Park,
Fermyn Woods Country Park situated in the heart of the Rockingham Forest, offers access to fantastic woodlands, meadows, thickets, marshes and ponds to explore.
All country parks are open all day, every day
- Free admission
- Parking - £2.50 (pay and display)
- Car park open all day, every day
- Annual car parking permits available
- Blue badge holder parking available near to accessible toilets
- Skylark Cafe and Shop - Open 10:00am to 4:00pm daily.
- Closed 25th, 26th and 27th December, 1st and 2nd January.
- Toilets - Open 8:30pm to 5:30pm daily (except Christmas Day and New Year's Day).
- Circular, waymarked and hard-surfaced trails through woodlands and meadows and streams Children's play areas.
- Open spaces for ball games, kite flying and dog walking
- Quiet areas to relax and enjoy the peace or watch the local wildlife
- Wheelchair loan
- Orienteering trails
- Designated picnic and BBQ areas (bring your own portable BBQs)
Nature Tots - Bring your toddler to the park and join a Ranger led nature walk followed by a craft session. Sessions are once a month during term time. Booking is essential, call 07703 160878 to book your place.
Ofsted Inspection Grade: