Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
You can get involved in volunteering in Northamptonshire by searching for opportunities on the Get Involved Hub.
Once you find an opportunity you can apply online and your details will be sent directly to the opportunity provider. The opportunity provider should be in touch with you within 10 days of applying for an opportunity.
Volunteering makes a real difference to your own life and the lives of those around you. It can have a positive impact on your health and wellbeing. We hope that you will benefit from your volunteering, either by:
- Developing your skills or learning something new
- Meeting new people and having fun
- Supporting your local community, inspiring others and giving something back
- Improving your self esteem and confidence
- Increasing your health and wellbeing
- Contributing towards your personal development - Becoming an active member of the local community
Anyone can search and apply for volunteering opportunities through the Northamptonshire Get Involved Hub. If you require support in using the site you can go into any Northamptonshire Library to ask for support and use the website for free. Some opportunities are age restricted but this varies from opportunity to opportunity.
Ofsted Inspection Grade: