Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
Daventry Country Park is a popular Green Flag award-winning park located about 1 mile from the town centre.
There are way-marked, hard-surfaced, circular trails to follow - through meadows and woodlands, and past the beautiful reservoir (where you can feed the ducks). There is a nature reserve to explore, and a nature trail to follow, which features 6 information boards dotted around the park.
You can also go geocaching, follow the fitness trail, go orienteering, visit the Community Orchard, or visit the Model Boat Club. What’s more, a herd of grazing sheep keep the grass under control at this fantastically family friendly park.
- Toilets (including disabled facilities) open 9am-5pm daily
£2.00 daily (8am-8pm). Please call Daventry Country Park for further access information.
- Café (open summer 9am-5pm; open winter 9am-4pm; open Sundays & Bank Holidays 9am-2pm)
- Events Calendar (http://tinyurl.com/z436tdc)
- Visitor Centre / Information Point (open 9am - 5pm daily)
- Social Media:
Please contact Daventry Country Park directly if you have any important or specific queries about their facilities.
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
- None (No Referral Criteria)