Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
Nr. Market Harborough,
East Carlton Countryside Park is situated on the edge of the beautiful Welland Valley. Walk through the woods and grassland and watch the local wildlife. There is also specialist play equipment for disabled children.
An old coach house and stables has been converted into a Heritage Centre. It has displays showing the history of Corby and the town's iron and steel industry.
One of the most beautiful and active country parks in the county - East Carlton Countryside Park promises a fantastic day out - especially if you bring the children and the dog!
- Toilets (including disabled facilities) open 9.30am - 3.45pm daily
Parking is free-of-charge. Please call East Carlton Countryside Park for further access information.
- Café (open 9.30am - 3.45pm daily)
- Events Calendar (http://tinyurl.com/zw9lwkh)
- Visitor Centre / Information Point (open 9.30am - 3.45pm daily)
- Social Media:
Please contact East Carlton Countryside Park directly if you have any important or specific queries about their facilities.
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
- None (No Referral Criteria)