Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
0300 067 4340
Salcey Forest is an oasis of nature and history only 7 miles from the centre of Northampton. Wildlife and history are in abundance at Salcey, so come and discover this ancient semi-natural woodland for yourself. Horse-riding trail, cycle route, and 'Tree Ninja' high-ropes course.
- Toilets open Nov-Mar: 8am-5pm, Apr-Oct: 8am-7pm. Please call Salcey Forest for further access information
- 'Tree Ninja' (01604 863350)
Nov-Mar: 8am-5pm, Apr-Oct: 8am-7pm. £1 for an hour or £3 for the day (all vehicles). Discovery Pass available.
Easy-access parking spaces located within the main car park next to the main access paths.
- Café (Nov-Mar: 9am-4pm, Apr-Oct: 9am-5pm)
- Events Calendar (http://www.forestry.gov.uk/forestry/infd-82bj2q)
- Social Media:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/The-Salcey-Forest-Cafe-145313282259185/
Please contact Salcey Forest directly if you have any important or specific queries about their facilities.
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
- None (No Referral Criteria)